- 3/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1.5 lb. Farmland Pork Flat Iron, thinly sliced
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 garlic sandwich rolls
- Combine rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper in bowl; toss pork slices in seasoning to coat.
- Heat 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil in large skillet. Stir-fry seasoned meat until cooked through.
- Serve on toasted garlic roll topped with provolone.
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.